We recommend golf, especially for academically bright children, because:
1. Two hours of golf-skills practice does not sap your energy to make you feel like going to bed. You could immediately go back to books. On the other hand, if you happen to play a full round of golf, you will have walked approx. 6 miles.
2. Golf is quite a difficult skill to master. That's why it teaches humility, builds character, and prepares for unavoidable and temporary failures in life. The self-policing aspect of the game teaches integrity.
3. It’s an effective networking tool that will come handy when you are in the running for the CEO of a Fortune 500. If you are really good at it, you have a chance to become a billionaire (Tiger Woods).
4. Irrespective of individual skill levels, the whole family can enjoy it together.
How Does Our Golf Program Work?
- Weekly 1-hr. lessons delivered in groups of up to 3 students max.
- Heavy on fundamentals. Result driven & affordable.
- Lesson plans provided which can be used for extra practice at home.
- We will help you set up a practice area in your backyard and/or basement.
- Golf clubs provided until you decide to buy your own.
- All of our students start palying jr. golf tournaments within 1 year of starting.
- Across all sports, Tiger Woods is the only billionaire athlete to date.
- Golf produces the most number of millionaire athletes every year. No other individual sport even comes close.
- Of the 1800 college golf scholarships for women, over 200 go unused every year. Read More...
Don't hesitate to contact us today to learn more and see how you can become involved in golf.